TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 . OWNERSHIP
The Website, terms and conditions and all content is operated and owned by Harper And Hendrix Pty Ltd (ABN 29 167 534 269), address PO Box 339, Brighton Victoria 3186 Australia ("CHI KHI").
Unless otherwise indicated, CHI KHI owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to CHI KHI. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, CHI KHI does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
2 . USE OF WEBSITE
When you access the Website, you agree that you do so on the following conditions: You may only use the Website and the Content on the Website for personal purposes unless CHI KHI provides express written consent.
You must not:
- Access or attempt to access any part of the Website which is not designated for access by your password. (Where applicable)
- By any means copy, reproduce, republish, adapt, upload, link, post, frame, translate, transmit or distribute any part of the Website or any Content contained on the Website;
- Use the Website or any Content in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of CHI KHI or any third party;
- Post, or transmit to the Website any abusive, obscene, threatening, defamatory, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material;
- Do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or interferes or disrupts the Website or any network or other website connected to the Website;
- Breach the security of the Website, test or scan the vulnerability of the Website, or make any unauthorized modifications to the Website;
- Interfere with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
- Use any robot, spider, scraping device, deep link, or any other automatic tool or algorithm, or any manual process that performs the same function, to copy or use any content or any part of the content on the Website, or to reproduce or separately store or use such content;
- Post or transmit any materials to the Website which breaches any laws relating to a person's right to privacy or the export of personal data;
- Post or transmit any materials to the Website which is incorrect or misleading;
- Use the Website in any way that otherwise breaches these terms.
CHI KHI may refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these conditions.
3 . THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website contains links to other websites controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). CHI KHI is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party Websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third Party Websites.
CHI KHI makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
4 . COOKIES
Cookies may be used on some areas of our Website. A cookie is a small file placed on a user's hard drive which tracks website navigation. For example, a cookie can be used to store registration information so that a user does not need to re-enter it on subsequent visits. If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers have an option, which permits users to refuse a cookie. A user can refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our website. In order to collect statistics we may anonymously log information, and identify categories of users by items such as domains and browser types.
5 . INFORMATION AND SERVICES AT THE SITE
CHI KHI updates the Website regularly, however, CHI KHI makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Website. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing at your own risk.
All information and services at the Website are provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, CHI KHI excludes all terms, conditions and representations express or implied.
6 . INDEMNITY
CHI KHI and/or its related parties are not liable for any damages whatsoever including any special indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of use of data or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with access to this Site or the information contained in it. CHI KHI does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
You should seek independent advice before acting on any material or information contained in this Website of any link to a third party web site and you must not provide any warranties to third parties in relation to the contents or performance of the Website.
7 . LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CHI KHI does not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy or completeness of any information available on the Website;
- That access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- That any defects will be corrected immediately; or
- That the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, CHI KHI and/or any related parties will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the Website, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
8 . TERMINATION OF USE
You may stop using the Website at any time for any reason.
CHI KHI reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to the Website of any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
CHI KHI may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, or is in breach of law or other regulation. CHI KHI reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who is breaching these terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
9 . VARIATION TO TERMS
CHI KHI may vary these terms at any time, and by continuing to use the Website you consent to any variations. CHI KHI will not notify of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these terms for any variations.
When using websites, the internet or third party networks or facilities, you are using networks, facilities and services that are beyond the control of CHI KHI. You assume all risk and liability of your use of the Website, the internet, or any such third party networks, including access to the website via such media. CHI KHI recommends users review each website's privacy statement before disclosing any personally identifiable information.
CHI KHI reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the Website for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the site.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it may be severed and will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect and these terms will be deemed amended to replace, to the extent legally permitted, the rights and obligations contained in the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision of these terms will not constitute failure of consideration.
10 . GOVERNING LAW
These terms are governed by the Laws of Victoria in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these terms or your access or use of the website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
You are responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to your location.
11 . MISCELLANEOUS
If any of these terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these terms and the amended terms will remain in force.
Any failure by CHI KHI to act or enforce these Terms immediately will not be considered a waiver of CHI KHI's right to take any such action.
12 . GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Chi Khi Printed and Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on www.chikhi.co
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Gift Cards must be used in full. A balance cannot be kept on a gift card.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card or PayPal.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to you as a new Gift Card and will be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Chi Khi is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Chi Khi reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- GST and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Chi Khi Gift Card.